At Pat’s Petition, we are worried about the ‘perfect storm’ of changes – changes to benefits, to the NHS, to local authority budgets, to legal aid, the list goes on. Every one of these changes will affect disabled people and carers – a ‘perfect storm’.
We started with this site hoping that we could keep track of some of the many, many news reports we are sent. But in the end, we didn’t use it.
We’re reviving it now as we move into the next stage of campaigning with ‘Impairment Impairs’.
Our other links are:
- The petition site – our original petition has been archived here – http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/20968
- Our facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/patsepetition
- Our twitter: http://twitter.com/patspetition
- Our friends at CarerWatch hosted our pages from the start of the petition. This page shows the ‘ceasefire’ campaign – http://carerwatch.com/emergency-call-for-ceasefire-in-welfare-reforms-2/
- Our page at Change.org – https://www.change.org/p/iain-duncan-smith-review-the-cuts-falling-disproportionately-on-disabled-people-and-carers